Keeping track of time during DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manifesto

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since watches are prohibited and I heard there is no timer on the screen, how can you keep track of time during the DAT?

Also, I have heard that the screen in between sections does not count against your allowed time. Is this true?

Members don't see this ad.

Since watches are prohibited and I heard there is no timer on the screen, how can you keep track of time during the DAT?

Also, I have heard that the screen in between sections does not count against your allowed time. Is this true?

There is a timer.

Between the sciences and the PAT, there is no break, and between RC and QR there is no break. If you finish the sciences early, I would advise relaxing until the timer runs out and automatically moves you to the PAT (same between RC and QR). You will get a 15 minute break between PAT and RC

Thanks for the replies but I think I was slightly misunderstood. I know the official break is in between PAT and RC, but there is supposed to be a page in between sections. I am referring to a single page that separates sections. I heard that at this page, the timer stops. Any comments?