Keeping up with healthcare reform talk

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

air bud

I am a dog and play basketball
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Check out www.realclearpolitics.com It is non-partisan and just provides links (in an easy to read manner) to all major newspapers, ie WSJ, NYT, wash po, etc....

they used to have a specific healthcare section but not any longer. healthcare related articles are really dominating it and I think it is a good, efficient way for all us to stay informed.

Members don't see this ad.

Check out www.realclearpolitics.com It is non-partisan and just provides links (in an easy to read manner) to all major newspapers, ie WSJ, NYT, wash po, etc....

they used to have a specific healthcare section but not any longer. healthcare related articles are really dominating it and I think it is a good, efficient way for all us to stay informed.
I've always thought RCP articles were very partisan though, but at least they present both sides. I got kind of annoyed reading it last year because for every left-wing article there was a right-wing article saying the exact opposite, and little to no moderate discussion. It was like listening to NPR and Fox News at the same time. Eventually I just learned to log-off and go ride my bike instead.

Nat, you are right. I should have clarified this. I considered it non-partisan in that it presented articles from both sides of the aisle. now if only there were more than two sides to an aisle...