Khan Academy Psych/Soc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coltuna

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm finding that the quizzes that can be taken after watching the videos ask questions pertaining to fine details not covered in the videos. Am I missing something here?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm finding that the quizzes that can be taken after watching the videos ask questions pertaining to fine details not covered in the videos. Am I missing something here?

I remember that sometimes being the case. I treated it as new material instead of just material I should have gleaned from the videos. I made a note cards of the detail and moved on. Khan Academy definitely isn't perfect but the more seemingly random details you can pick up in psych the better!

I remember that sometimes being the case. I treated it as new material instead of just material I should have gleaned from the videos. I made a note cards of the detail and moved on. Khan Academy definitely isn't perfect but the more seemingly random details you can pick up in psych the better!

Okay thanks a lot!