khan academy taking way too long .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chelsea FC

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it takes a incredibly long time to finish a section on khan. Even at 2 times speed its taking forever to finish Organ systems..
Any help will be appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone else find it takes a incredibly long time to finish a section on khan. Even at 2 times speed its taking forever to finish Organ systems..
Any help will be appreciated

Preferred reading about organ systems over watching those videos. I felt like a lot of the videos kept repeating things too, which was beneficial, but very time consuming.

I can't comment on any of the videos except the organ system ones because coincidentally I watched a few of them too. I plan on using Khan videos for biochem and psych though.

I would like them to update all videos instead of using old ones with the new. Like some of the videos have Khan in them and he will make a mistake halfway through and then start over and we have to watch him draw stuff and erase everything vs the new stuff where it was basically a contest so only the best videos made it through. you can really tell the production value is pretty high on those videos and instead of 15 min they are like 5-7 since we dont have to watch all the drawing and writing and backing up because of mistakes.

I would like them to update all videos instead of using old ones with the new. Like some of the videos have Khan in them and he will make a mistake halfway through and then start over and we have to watch him draw stuff and erase everything vs the new stuff where it was basically a contest so only the best videos made it through. you can really tell the production value is pretty high on those videos and instead of 15 min they are like 5-7 since we dont have to watch all the drawing and writing and backing up because of mistakes.

I started using them and was wondering if the other videos have in video questions similar to the ones in the circulatory system section?