Khan Psych/Soc Practice Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustinM88

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or are yall having a difficult time with these practice questions after watching their videos that are supposed to correlate with them (example here: Khan Academy). It's like half the info wasn't covered.

I kept reading that Khan is where it's at when it comes to studying Psych/Soc, so I thought these would be worth doing, but so far it doesn't seem like they are worth doing o.0 Are the videos still a great way to go though in preparation for the P/S section of the MCAT?

Also, when watching the Khan videos, how detailed do you get for each video? I feel like there's so much random info that I am better off just knowing the basic idea of each video...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
go onto the reddit mcat page and print out either the 300 pg KA psych/soc notes or the 100 pg condensed notes. They're very good.

Reactions: 1 users
go onto the reddit mcat page and print out either the 300 pg KA psych/soc notes or the 100 pg condensed notes. They're very good.

I planned on checking that out once I finished watching these videos. Is it recommended to just skip the videos altogether and just go by that 300 pg or 100 pg notes?

You can do either one. If you're just starting to review content, I would watch the videos while following along with the notes. Helps pick out important points and makes reviewing content later more efficient instead of having to watch videos over and over again.

I have heard that the 300 pages document supplement with the TPR P/S book are more than enough for the basics.