Kilgore Typodont teeth for sale

• Thread starter Alfred E Newman
  • Start date
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

Alfred E Newman

The teeth I have for sale are for the the Kilgore 200 typodont. I have four complete sets of resin teeth for the typodont, and many extra molars, premolars, and canines which are most used for your practice preps. The teeth are new and have not been used. I'm selling each tooth for $1.50 each, shipping included.

If you're interested, PM me here at SDN and let me know exactly which teeth (by number) you need and how many of each. Payment will be through paypal. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Please email me at [email protected] if you still have teeth for sale. I periodically buy teeth for practice. The last seller sold me all his teeth and doesn't have any more. I'll pay by paypal.

The teeth I have for sale are for the the Kilgore 200 typodont. I have four complete sets of resin teeth for the typodont, and many extra molars, premolars, and canines which are most used for your practice preps. The teeth are new and have not been used. I'm selling each tooth for $1.50 each, shipping included.

If you're interested, PM me here at SDN and let me know exactly which teeth (by number) you need and how many of each. Payment will be through paypal. Thanks.
do u still have killgore teeth..pls reply back as soon as possible..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Do you still have the typodont and teeth for sale????

Please reply.... send me a pm... asap

Thanks!

hi,
i have a brand new Columbia Typodont for sale
i used it once for my NERB practice.
i bought it for 150$, i am selling it for 85$ plus 5$ for shipping.
no damage at all, all 32 teeth & gingivae absolutely perfect!
very useful for interview-bench exams/ Licensing exam practice.
let me know if intersted in buying!
payment via paypal.
thanks,

hi i need kilgore plastic teeth.do u have all molars and premolars.I am interested to buy.I have bench test on may8th.so i need then soon.please send private message if u still have.

hi,
i have a brand new Columbia Typodont for sale
i used it once for my NERB practice.
i bought it for 150$, i am selling it for 85$ plus 5$ for shipping.
no damage at all, all 32 teeth & gingivae absolutely perfect!
very useful for interview-bench exams/ Licensing exam practice.
let me know if intersted in buying!
payment via paypal.
thanks,

i need alll the the things you have pls send a private message

Brrand new machine bought for 1400$ not used (my freind has it)
for sale 1000$

hey does any1 still have kilgore teeth and typodont for sale pls reply its urgent

hey does any1 still have kilgore teeth and typodont for sale pls reply its urgent

Hi,
I have both kilgore and columbia typodonts. They are in good condition, let me know.

I am intrested in kilgore typodont, please PM me I need it ASAP
thanx!!