Kind of a cool site...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Heyonah

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repeat post but here is a pretty decent site for determing your competitiveness and finding demographics for U.S. med schools. It lets you put in your GPA and MCAT and it shows you at which schools you are a competative applicant, as well as how competative.

http://www.studentdoc.com/medfind.html

Members don't see this ad.

Hahahaha, that site is a joke. Been there done that.

Very cool! Thanks for the link :)

Members don't see this ad :)
haha I wonder how accurate this site is - it matched me up with some schools that I think are probably a little out of my reach.

Thanks for the link though! If nothing, it made me feel really good about myself and my app :)

haha I wonder how accurate this site is - it matched me up with some schools that I think are probably a little out of my reach.

Thanks for the link though! If nothing, it made me feel really good about myself and my app :)

Yeah, it is important to remember that it is only based on statistics, using data of the recent matriculating classes. Whether or not you get into a school is really at the discretion of who gets your application on the admissions staff.

Thanks, that's a really neat site. :)

the site seems a bit too "kind." I think I got greens for schools that should have been blue.