kindly advice m plzzzzzz

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deepa k

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
plzzz help m out... i hv this kaplan QBANK... how helpful is it for the ndbe part1 examination ...i hv heard 22222much is given in it n v time consuming as w will b studying all new stuff..i am planning 2 take the exam in next month...
wat do u advice shall i study this also
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

if u have time u can go thro it..or else just go thro' dental anat atleast...i tried to go thro' most of it. u never know wht u get in the test. to get above 90 it helps having tht extra knowledge sometimes..
if u dont have time, stick with decks and old papers..
all the best.:thumbup:

Go through your dental decks repeatedly ( try to get the latest edition ) , do the released ques papers atleast twice , you should be fine

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks guys...
thank u so much 4 ur quick response...

hi deepa,i really went through the Qbank a couple of weeks b4 the exam,and the fact was not even a single question came from that.Moreover the topics in the Q bank wud be really of a different standard.This is what that happened2 me and u can trust my experience.But if u still wan2 try it once,u can do that.Good luck on ur exam.

hi
then wat about the Gard MCQ'S....w should b doing tat rite????
kindly respond 2 this....
thanks