kirksville secondary help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vdubpower

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am applying to kirksville and have a question about the letters of rec i have to send . here is my dilemma.
my school, ucla , has a pre professionsal advising office that has already compiled all of my letters i want to send to the DO schools. but i noticed on the kirksville app, they want the two evaluation forms sent. do u think it would be OK to not send the two forms because the letters are already gonna be sent from ucla letter paket. the thing is , is that it will be very difficult to get these forms to people who have already written letters for me and ask them to do em again. plus its dificult to find them on such short notice. my school doesnt have a pre med committee, there is no one who specifically writes letters for students. just the office to compile them. i have written on m y secondary the name of the coordinator of the pre prof ofice at ucla, and the name of the doc sending the letter. do u think this would suffice. i have tried to find an email to reach kcom, but cant. thanks for any help u can give me

Members don't see this ad.

vdub:

You're fine. I would suggest just sending a short cover letter with the secondary explaining BRIEFLY the letter(s) of rec situation. They'll understand. If you're still not sure, just call the KCOM Admissions office directly and ask them. They're very friendly and helpful.

good luck