blank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted556323

Blank

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been considering a part time gig on top of my current job. My issue is but all the jobs want me to work mostly weekends (and commit to them-- for example every 4th or 3rd).

And???

When do you expect to get part time work if you have already got a full Time job? During the lunch breaks? If it doesn't fit your schedule why you even considering it? Failing that, you could send them a list of the hours you want to work each week over the next year. Don't expect a reply though :laugh:

Last edited:
The point is I do not want to commit to working every third weekend at the prn gig. I could work weekends and I could also work during the day when I work evening shifts or at night when I work day shifts.

You may not want to commit to that, but there will be people out there that will. They'd just as well be better off waiting for someone more flexible, which they will end up finding, especially with a new class graduating soon.