Knanaya Catholics In Med School/Premed on SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dknykid1980

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there-

Since the Kna convention has just officially ended this weekend, just wondering if there are any fellow SDNers who are Kna out there?

Just thought it would be fun to know and heck why not?

later

p.s. I guess if you are kna you'll know and so hopefully ppl wont be posting...."what's kna" hahahhah...I hate explaining it! =)

Members don't see this ad.

What's kna??? :confused:

Oops, sorry! ;) :p

couldn't resist!

Members don't see this ad :)
For people who are wondering what KNA is, it is Kentucky Nurses Association. I looked it up on Google

Originally posted by steiner19er
For people who are wondering what KNA is, it is Kentucky Nurses Association. I looked it up on Google

Hmmmm....so Catholic nurses from Kentucky!

LOL....

ok that was a good attempt at finding out waht KNA was by means of google.

Kna is actually a socio-cultural church group from India. Well our parents are all mostly indian (from INDIA). We also have stringent traditions and cultures to maintain and perpetuate the existence of our culture. We are not a cult, for those of you getting any ideas.

And yah thats us. If you really want to get to know about them just type in Knanaya Catholic in google.

Later

another religious group from India! Wow. Just when I had got a clue who the Sikhs are...

I have friends that are Kna. They love to go to all these conventions and act and stuff

Yup Yup...

we just had a convention this past weekend. i'm sure they were at it.

Coo coo...so from the looks of it I'm the sole KNA SDNer :(

THere's got to be more!

do u know monzy chamakala or robby markose or millie Thomas??