Knee pain out of OMM lab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ubengi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Student Fellow in lab today was demonstrating talar joint articulation and I felt a click in my knee. SMH!....... Totally worthless lab about articulatory techniques that didn't isolate anything, only caused movement in other areas. Right now I'm calling Bulls**t on some OMM after this debacle of an experience. How do they even let students be fellows that can't perform the techniques without being so aggressive?! Can't wait to get out of second year and not take this class anymore. Thankfully I don't think anything serious happened but to me this is completely inexcusable for a OMM curriculum. Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
To be honest, like with our fellows, it's most likely they just wanted to take a year off and relax before hitting rotations. I've had them personally tell me that, save for the lead OPP fellow who will likely be some future zealot AT Still praiser.

To be honest, like with our fellows, it's most likely they just wanted to take a year off and relax before hitting rotations. I've had them personally tell me that, save for the lead OPP fellow who will likely be some future zealot AT Still praiser.

Fellows at KCU do theirs after 3rd year.

Reactions: 1 user