Knowmedge Internal Medicine qbank for ABIM and CK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Light Yagami

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to pass on info about this qbank that I found. I finished Uworld while studying for CK and was deciding on a second qbank. Heard bad things about Kaplan and had done Rx while in my IM rotation. An IM resident told me about Know medge, as the qbank is geared for the IM boards. I tried a few questions and was hooked. They give video and text explanations, with mnemonics, for each question and if you are unclear about something in the question you can ask an MD expert and they will answer it. The algorithms are so clear, and unlike Uworld, Know medge allows you to download pdf's of the question explanations and flow charts so you can easily print them out if you want to.

Check them out. They give a trial of 5 questions to see if you like it. I have a referral code and if you use it when you sign up you can get 1 month free! My referral code is 6CU3KV.
Go here to see for yourself (remove the space between the w and m): https://know medge.com/internal-medicine-question-bank

Members don't see this ad.