KSF review! Has anyone heard of it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ckmonster

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found this website ... http://www.theksfreview.com/dat.php
and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if they have heard something about it!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Good question, I am confused about thing:

"Dynamic Questioning System (DQS) is our uniquely designed technology that allows a limitless number of exams to be generated. Every time you begin a Dental Admission Test (DAT preparation software) or PAT test, a new exam is assembled by drawing problems at random from a pool of questions. The questions are categorized by difficulty to further enhance the randomization process so you get a mixture of difficulty each time. Although the same questions may be seen in repeated exams, their order will never be the same. This reduces the Dental Admission Test (DAT preparation software) or PAT test taker's tendency to memorize the sequence of answer choices. The technology also ensures that the exams remain standardized and generates automatic grade result with performance analysis."

Does this mean that the questions are recycled?

Members don't see this ad :)
why is everything an ad?
the OP is simply asking if anyone has heard of it.

Your right. I guess all the destroyer ads have made me suspicious of people posting websites and promoting material. Idk, it just really irritates me.

Sorry OP :), but yea, I remember seeing posts that it has a lot of mistakes.

Destroyer advertisements irritates me too. I dont even bother reading the rest of the post if i see Destroyer in caps and bolded 8 times. haha gl studying polarmolar.