KSUCPM housing questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ksucpm21

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'll be attending KSUCPM starting in August and I'm having some trouble choosing an apartment. If someone could please message me or comment and let me know which apartments they recommend/don't recommend and why I would greatly appreciate it!

I know a lot of students live in the Regency, but after doing some research it really doesn't look like a great place to live.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Pretty much every apartment in North Royalton/Strongsville is nice. Nicer place for a slightly longer commute. If you want to stay in Parma, Hummingbird and North Church are right down the street from Regency. Never been in North Church but Hummingbird is much nicer than Regency. I know one guy that lives in Big Creek, never been there but he likes it

There's also a lot of houses/condos to rent around the area if you want to do that. Try zillow or rent.com. PM me if you need extra guidance

Pretty much every apartment in North Royalton/Strongsville is nice. Nicer place for a slightly longer commute. If you want to stay in Parma, Hummingbird and North Church are right down the street from Regency. Never been in North Church but Hummingbird is much nicer than Regency. I know one guy that lives in Big Creek, never been there but he likes it

There's also a lot of houses/condos to rent around the area if you want to do that. Try zillow or rent.com. PM me if you need extra guidance
I've heard that too!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Thank you for your response! I've looked at these places so I'm glad I'm moving in the right direction with my search!

Hi, I'm a first year at KSUCPM, I'm not sure if you saw my thread where I was answering questions but here it is: Any questions for a 1st year student at KSUCPM? there's a couple about housing I believe.

Here's my copied and pasted response to someone who was asking me about Hampton Club in North Royalton:

"Actually you're in luck, my good friend lives at the Hampton Club. I texted her to get her thoughts, she says that the building is quiet, the apartment itself is nice, the office/maintenance people are nice and helpful. She likes that it's close to Strongsville (LOTS of good shopping and restaurants in Strongsville). She says that she can't think of anything bad, she sort of wishes that it was closer to the school but she doesn't mind the drive. Hampton Club gives a $25 discount off rent each month for podiatry students too. She has garage parking for an extra $35 a month.

I know that that same friend has had some difficulty driving to school in the snow, I'm not quite sure what part of the drive it is but she's gotten stuck on a hill twice and had to turn back. She has a smallish car and is sort of timid in the snow to be fair. Also I personally think that the apartments are kind of pricey, she shares her place with her boyfriend so she's able to split the costs."

I personally live at the Regency and enjoy it but I know plenty about other areas around. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any other questions (same goes for anyone reading this thread, not just OP).

Congrats on your acceptance!

Hi, I'm a first year at KSUCPM, I'm not sure if you saw my thread where I was answering questions but here it is: Any questions for a 1st year student at KSUCPM? there's a couple about housing I believe.

Here's my copied and pasted response to someone who was asking me about Hampton Club in North Royalton:

"Actually you're in luck, my good friend lives at the Hampton Club. I texted her to get her thoughts, she says that the building is quiet, the apartment itself is nice, the office/maintenance people are nice and helpful. She likes that it's close to Strongsville (LOTS of good shopping and restaurants in Strongsville). She says that she can't think of anything bad, she sort of wishes that it was closer to the school but she doesn't mind the drive. Hampton Club gives a $25 discount off rent each month for podiatry students too. She has garage parking for an extra $35 a month.

I know that that same friend has had some difficulty driving to school in the snow, I'm not quite sure what part of the drive it is but she's gotten stuck on a hill twice and had to turn back. She has a smallish car and is sort of timid in the snow to be fair. Also I personally think that the apartments are kind of pricey, she shares her place with her boyfriend so she's able to split the costs."

I personally live at the Regency and enjoy it but I know plenty about other areas around. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any other questions (same goes for anyone reading this thread, not just OP).

Congrats on your acceptance!
Thank you so much! Yes someone actually messaged me and mentioned Hampton Club as well, but I'm thinking it's a little bit too far (especially as you said during times when it will be snowy/icy and the roads may be backed up). I will definitely check out the board you posted! Hopefully I can find a place soon before it's booked for next year.

Thank you so much! Yes someone actually messaged me and mentioned Hampton Club as well, but I'm thinking it's a little bit too far (especially as you said during times when it will be snowy/icy and the roads may be backed up). I will definitely check out the board you posted! Hopefully I can find a place soon before it's booked for next year.
Yeah I would try to get a place sooner rather than later. I got mine in May last year and I was very lucky to grab the last one bedroom. Let me know if you need any additional help! : )

Yeah I would try to get a place sooner rather than later. I got mine in May last year and I was very lucky to grab the last one bedroom. Let me know if you need any additional help! : )
Yikes okay I'll get a move on it! Thank you! :)