la salle housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

barz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what do poeple typically do?

Members don't see this ad.

what do poeple typically do?

People typically try not to live in the surrounding neighborhood unless they plan on carrying guns and pepper spray.

Hope this helps.

I teach at lasalle and it's in a really bad area. I'd recommend living in chestnut hill or mt airy, and keep pepper spray in your car if you're driving there at night.

Members don't see this ad :)
I teach at lasalle and it's in a really bad area. I'd recommend living in chestnut hill or mt airy, and keep pepper spray in your car if you're driving there at night.

I agree. I currently live in Mt. Airy and found the drive to the interview to be amazingly quick and easy. It's a really great area.

IMG :eek: How welcoming

I agree. I currently live in Mt. Airy and found the drive to the interview to be amazingly quick and easy. It's a really great area.

West Mt. Airy is an ideal place to live. I lived there for a few years, can't wait to move back eventually.