lab assistant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

riseNshine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
categorize as medical/clinical or nonmedical/nonclinical paid employment?

also, for how often was a particular language used in your home as a child, is child referring til up to age 18?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
because I want to use the Paid employment category..It was in the immunology department. the laboratory runs the tests for the hospital, but it's in a separate location

because I want to use the Paid employment category..It was in the immunology department. the laboratory runs the tests for the hospital, but it's in a separate location

In that case, I would definitely lean towards non-clinical employment.

thanks for the reply! It's a bit ambiguous because it's not clinical, but I still feel like laboratories are "medical"...anyone else have thoughts?

the employees I worked with were called "clinical lab scientists"

Last edited:
thanks for the reply! It's a bit ambiguous because it's not clinical, but I still feel like laboratories are "medical"...anyone else have thoughts?

the employees I worked with were called "clinical lab scientists"

Clinical lab science = working with human tissue, but still very much not a clinical experience. You might be able to technically smell the "patient"...but I'm pretty sure that only applies if the rest of the patient is in the room or nearby.