lab Practical help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sully677

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do i go about studying for my lab practical?? i am given a problem and have to invent the experiment

Members don't see this ad.

Go hit up a bong.

You must go to my college.

Don't freak out. Just review all of the techniques and procedures that you've learned over the course of the semester, and make sure you're familiar with all of the equipment and whatnot. If one of your labs went dramatically wrong, make sure you know what that happened so it doesn't happen again. Remember to relax and not panic, and you should be fine.

How do i go about studying for my lab practical?? i am given a problem and have to invent the experiment

They're not going to ask you to set up nuclear fission, it's going to be the exact same scenario as what you've done during the semester at some point with some different numbers or something. If you've got a good handle on those experiments, and a general understanding of the scientific method you should be able to handle any problem they throw at you.