Labeled a volunteering experience as a paid experience by mistake on AMCAS

Julatteluver

Jun 21, 2020
  1. Pre-Medical
    I just noticed that I accidentally labeled a non-clinical volunteer experience as a non-clinical paid experience. This was one of my most meaningful experiences (560 hours) and I did say that I volunteered under the description but I am concerned about my mistake. Do you guys think this is a big deal, or should I not worry about it (or try not to)?

Mr.Smile12

Admissions advisor
    10+ Year Member
    Verified Expert
    Gold Member
    Oct 14, 2011
    1. Academic Administration
      I just noticed that I accidentally labeled a non-clinical volunteer experience as a non-clinical paid experience. This was one of my most meaningful experiences (560 hours) and I did say that I volunteered under the description but I am concerned about my mistake. Do you guys think this is a big deal, or should I not worry about it (or try not to)?
      On the impact Richter scale where 10 is "the Earth is blown into smithereens", this is probably a 1.0E-24 .

• Haha
      Reactions: 1 users

readmypostsMD

Membership Revoked
      Removed
      5+ Year Member
      Jan 13, 2015
      Alpha Centauri
      1. Medical Student

It’s over. Your mistake will inevitably lead to a series of events ending in nuclear war.

:corny:

• Haha
        Reactions: 1 user
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.