Lack of responses from diversity offices?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Domino2178

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
My guess is that they are really quite busy with finishing up this admissions cycle. However, you can try emailing individuals within the diversity office or asking the school's office of admissions who you should contact about diversity.

You probably aren't hearing anything because you aren't involved with the school at all at this point (not a current applicant/student/alumnus).

I did this a couple months ago per the suggestion of one of my M4 friends and included my AAMC id number. I got one response that was all of one line. I would still recommend contacting them though, you never know who is looking at what, no matter if you get a response or not. I think those emails were why I got some of my interview invites.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My guess is that they are really quite busy with finishing up this admissions cycle. However, you can try emailing individuals within the diversity office or asking the school's office of admissions who you should contact about diversity.

+1

They're probably pretty busy right now. Closer to May or June might be better.