Larkin Health Sciences School of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know how we turn in the $500 deposit?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too!!! :soexcited:Yay for Class of 2019!!

Reactions: 1 user
How can I be added to the Facebook group?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys know the essay topic?
Don't worry too much about it. There are 3 different topics and you get to choose which one to write about.

Don't worry too much about it. There are 3 different topics and you get to choose which one to write about.
Thnx. I had interview yesterday, thats why i asked. Lol.

Hi! I just got an interview invitation... any advice on how to prepare for the types of questions asked?

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! I just got an interview invitation... any advice on how to prepare for the types of questions asked?
Congrats on the interview !! I would also like to know what the interview was like. I'm so excited I have an interview on April 13th !

Hi all, Will someone be kind enough to let us know what types of interview questions were asked ?? Thank you !

Hi all, Will someone be kind enough to let us know what types of interview questions were asked ?? Thank you !
The interview is set up as mini multi interiew. Just Google MMI questions and you will have a feel of what it will be like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
The interview is set up as mini multi interiew. Just Google MMI questions and you will have a feel of what it will be like.
Are the questions based on your personal experiences or do they give specific scenarios and ask what you would do? I googled the MMI questions but some of them are really specific

Are the questions based on your personal experiences or do they give specific scenarios and ask what you would do? I googled the MMI questions but some of them are really specific
Based on personal experiences.

Anyone made Facebook page yet? Any housing info?

Hi everyone ,
Has anyone here gotten an interview on Jan or feb 2017 at Larkin yet ? Could you please some advice and tips about MMI ?

1) How many stations?
2) How many minutes per station ?
3) These scanerio are based on your personal experience or everyone got the same case ? 4)Interview questions are open file or closed file / blinded interview?

I truly appreciate any of your help and advice !
I am so nervous and got panic attack:(

Hi everyone ,
Has anyone here gotten an interview on Jan or feb 2017 at Larkin yet ? Could you please some advice and tips about MMI ?

1) How many stations?
3) These scanerio are based on your personal experience or everyone got the same case ? 4)Interview questions are open file or closed file / blinded interview?

I actually have my interview this Wednesday and I'm in the same boat as well. :nailbiting:

Hi everyone ,

1) How many stations?
3) These scanerio are based on your personal experience or everyone got the same case ?
4)Interview questions are open file or closed file / blinded interview?

1. Around 5 to 6 stations
2. I actually don't remember. I was too nervous. But whatever the time limit was I had enough time to answer the questions without time running out. Lol
3. Both
4. Most likely closed file

My advice: don't worry about it too much. Relax. Just be yourself and answer the questions to the best of your ability. The vibe for the interview was chill.
Unlike the traditional interview, you have the question in front of you ahead of time. So you only have a couple of minutes to think of an answer before talking to the person.

Last edited:
you're gonna get accepted to UF, if not then nova. Im sure pba nova will accept u. They're better programs than a new one like larkin
I was looking into applying to Larkin, what makes its program bad?

Well yeah, I was accepted to Nova which is $33-35K each year for 4-years and it comes out to the same price because Larkin is for 3-years. I live in Miami so I would not be worried about the living expenses. Now, If I were to attend the school in Chicago which I really loved and I was accepted to as well (Rosalind Franklin Univeristy) I would have to consider living expenses. If one actually lived in Miami they would know that there is no Local School, the closest thing is Nova Southeastern which is, at least, an hour drive. Considering that there are students coming to the Miami area I am willing to take on the responsibility to finding them an affordable location where it would be comparably safe and cost effective.
I got accepted into Larkin and I was wondering where would be a good place to live? If you know of anyone looking for a roommate?

I got accepted into Larkin and I was wondering where would be a good place to live? If you know of anyone looking for a roommate?
Me too! Got accepted and looking for a 2 bedroom apt not too expensive for my daughter and me. Any recommendations please let me know.

Why on earth would you guys want to go to this overpriced, diploma mill pharmacy school? Seriously, it could close down anytime and you'd be screwed out of whatever tuition you paid! Plus, if you guys don't go to this school, then Larkin would be closed down, freeing more jobs and making the job market slightly better! USE COMMON SENSE AND STOP THESE GREEDY PHARMACY SCHOOLS!