• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sartre79

15+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2003
Midwest
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I was considering having Lasik done before matriculating this fall, but have heard that all of the studying will just make my eyes worse. Should I bother getting Lasik, or skip it and wait until after Medical School? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

tscottturner

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I was considering having Lasik done before matriculating this fall, but have heard that all of the studying will just make my eyes worse. Should I bother getting Lasik, or skip it and wait until after Medical School? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

The best advice is probably to talk to an opthalmologist that DOESN'T do the procedure to see what they think. I had it done in 2000, and am now an M2 and haven't really noticed any difference.

exmike

NOR * CAL
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 19, 2003
Bay Area
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
I'm a m3, and my prescription hasnt changed since i started school. however, it could just mean i dont study enough :p

About the Ads
Status
Not open for further replies.