Last date to take PCAT for Fall 2010?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pepperjill

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new to the forums and pre-pharm so forgive me if this question was already asked:confused:

I plan on applying to pharm school Fall 09 to get in the 2010 pharm school class. I've seen that January 24th is the last test date posted for the PCAT, does anyone know when they will post the rest of the 2009 PCAT test dates?

Also, when would be the last possible time I could take the PCAT in order to apply during the 09-10 application cycle? I would rather take the PCAT after the January test date, but I'm afraid it might be too late if applications open June 1st.

Thanks!
Denise

Members don't see this ad.

The exam dates stay the same every year. The last date to take it will be Jan 2010. you should plan on taking it before then, so you can always retake if you have to. So the dates will be June, August and October 2009 and then January 2010. Start studying now :)

Yeah, the dates are pretty much the same every year. They are always on a Saturday, so you can figure out what Saturday next year is the closest to the date from this year. I'm not sure exactly when they release the new dates.

Not all schools will accept the Jan PCAT before you matriculate either because their deadline is sooner or they want to get decisions out before they would get your scores for that date. Just keep that in mind.