• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Last date to take PCAT for Fall 2010?

pepperjill

10+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2008
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
    Hi All,

I'm new to the forums and pre-pharm so forgive me if this question was already asked:confused:

I plan on applying to pharm school Fall 09 to get in the 2010 pharm school class. I've seen that January 24th is the last test date posted for the PCAT, does anyone know when they will post the rest of the 2009 PCAT test dates?

Also, when would be the last possible time I could take the PCAT in order to apply during the 09-10 application cycle? I would rather take the PCAT after the January test date, but I'm afraid it might be too late if applications open June 1st.

Thanks!
    Denise

fenixtnlfan

P2 Wildcat
    Moderator Emeritus
    10+ Year Member
    Jul 21, 2007
    Tucson, AZ
    1. Pharmacy Student
      Yeah, the dates are pretty much the same every year. They are always on a Saturday, so you can figure out what Saturday next year is the closest to the date from this year. I'm not sure exactly when they release the new dates.

Not all schools will accept the Jan PCAT before you matriculate either because their deadline is sooner or they want to get decisions out before they would get your scores for that date. Just keep that in mind.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.