last day for maryland invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

julie56

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know when exactly u of maryland stops sending out interview invites? do they have a pre interview hold or do they just reject you?

Members don't see this ad.

bump. Anyone gotten an invitation recently??

I emailed Maryland to try and see if they are still aware that I exist. Here's the response I received.

"The Committee has your file for review as to whether or not you are to receive an interview. As soon as that decision is made you will hear from us. It should not be too much longer."

So basically, I'll be getting my rejection letter soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Next week (week of March 7) you should know your final status (if you haven't been interviewed - to those that have... the wait could be much longer for something more definitive than hold). The ADCOM will decide on the final Maryland resident RWIs (reject w/o interview) and I imagine you'd be notified shortly thereafter. That being said, if you aren't offered an interview within the next couple of weeks... you probably won't be invited for one. Also, interviews end this month. There aren't many slots left for interviews - which indicates that chances are very slim (although not impossible) at this point for an interview.

Hey cytoskelement, does that mean that the next Adcom meeting will be on the 7th? I interviewed about five weeks ago and havent heard back yet.

CopperButterfly said:
Hey cytoskelement, does that mean that the next Adcom meeting will be on the 7th? I interviewed about five weeks ago and havent heard back yet.

yep...

good luck