Last day of interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BaylorGuy

Enter witty comment here
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting a thread about when med schools have their final interview days. Don't know if this is in the MSAR, but if it is...i'll close the thread...if not, lets start listing

TMDSAS schools--most of them finish at the end of december, but a few still interview into the first week of January

Members don't see this ad.

dont you think its a little early to have such a depressing post. for those of that have 0 interviews its a painful thought :)

Sorry, the only reason i bring it up is because i know most, if not all, the Texas schools finish their interviewing at the end of the year. I just simply don't know how other schools compare with their interviewing days. I dont mean to be a downer...perhaps i should bump this thread in a couple of months

Members don't see this ad :)
USF has its final interview days in March some time.

usually schools go until march i would think but by that point you are usually interviewing for waitlist spots...which is not so bad depending on the school because some pull SO many off