LAst few days before Part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jan70

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Its my last few days before Part 1. I feel like my retention is poor. What should I be reviewing?

Members don't see this ad.

everyones different, but in the last few days before my test i reviewed basic tables that i was sure was going to come.. just to review and to make sure i got questions on them right:

interleukins + functions, height of contour, sequence of eruption + calcification of teeth, brachial arch + pouch + aortic arch derivatives, hormones (what cell produces them , where are they secreted, is it a steroid/peptide and what is its mechanism of action), metabolism charts and the main regulatory enzymes, amino acid classifications (polar, non polar, acidic basic aromatic), you can go over bacteriology and virology pretty fast so i'll include all of that..

this list isn't meant to tell you exactly what to study, its just to show you what TYPE of things i read during the last few days.... all of them are tables/bunches of information that are pretty essential that you must know... likewise, you can figure out more stuff to do

good luck for your test!

This is an awesome review list Amreki. Thanks for sharing!!! :cool:

everyones different, but in the last few days before my test i reviewed basic tables that i was sure was going to come.. just to review and to make sure i got questions on them right:

interleukins + functions, height of contour, sequence of eruption + calcification of teeth, brachial arch + pouch + aortic arch derivatives, hormones (what cell produces them , where are they secreted, is it a steroid/peptide and what is its mechanism of action), metabolism charts and the main regulatory enzymes, amino acid classifications (polar, non polar, acidic basic aromatic), you can go over bacteriology and virology pretty fast so i'll include all of that..

this list isn't meant to tell you exactly what to study, its just to show you what TYPE of things i read during the last few days.... all of them are tables/bunches of information that are pretty essential that you must know... likewise, you can figure out more stuff to do

good luck for your test!