Last few UW QBank scores <-> Step 1 score correlation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

madadivad

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
There may be a similar thread to this in hear that I'm not seeing (if there is, please moderate me), but I am wondering how people's UW scores close to the exam correlated with what they got. I take it the day after tomorrow, and I'm currently getting ~60%.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I was curious about this too. My last 8 random timed tests ive been averaging a 62% but then was killed with a 47% today.

They say it is 2.3 x % correct+84

who knows how accurate that is. Also the stipulation is that it is the %correct after you have completed all of the questions timed and random.

There are too many variables however. For instance what I'd you started uworld before school let out, you would obviously score less because of the things you were not exposed to yet. Or perhaps you just did uworld the last 2 or 3 weeks of study after reading through all of FA, RR, and other books.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I was curious about this too. My last 8 random timed tests ive been averaging a 62% but then was killed with a 47% today.

I have heard it's good to make a scatter plot to chart your scores- this way you can record your progress and not feel too dejected by those occassional suckers you get on bad day.

Just was going through the 2009 step 1 experiences thread and they said the correlation is 2.3 x %correct + 84

I had it wrong in the previous post as 2.4, just fixed it.