last minute advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akerstet2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I have an interview tomorrow morning. I was wondering if there is any last minute advice. Anyone with suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

Where are you interviewing at? Do you know their format (what type of interview)? One-on-one, committee, etc..? One general key is to stay relaxed and calm. They have to know you can handle pressure well.

Originally posted by akerstet2002:
•Hi. I have an interview tomorrow morning. I was wondering if there is any last minute advice. Anyone with suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. :eek:
www.interviewfeedback.com

GO TO THIS WEBSITE!!! I can't emphasize enough how much it helped me....

Congratulations and good luck on your interview....

Members don't see this ad :)
I am interviewing at OU-COM. It is a one-on-one interview. Any suggestions?

I think the best thing you can do for yourself is to know your AMCAS file inside and out. Most of the interviewers that I had asked me questions about stuff in my file. If it was a blind interview, they usually would ask me to tell them about myself. Remember this is your chance to convince them that they want you. Stay calm and try to relax. Another thing that you might want to do is come up with a list of questions. When I was doing the interview process, I would make a list the night before my interview based off of info from the school's website or the AAMC's book. At most schools there were usually a couple of events scheduled before the interview, so during that time I would make up some more questions. This worked for me, especially in the interviews where I was expected to carry the conversation. Good Luck!