Last minute really stupid MCat question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iceman132

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my Mcat on Friday.

I have 2 choices right now.

Take AAMC at 1 am in the morning (My allergies were destroying me so I spent the day sleeping) and have 2 days of review. (one to go over the test and one to review the problems I had)

Or take the AAMC tomorrow at the "correct" time and have 1 day of review.

I think I could manage 1 day of review but it's definitely not what I wanted.

What would you do fellow pre meds.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would take it tomorrow at the correct time. At this point, one extra day of reviewing probably isn't going to help a whole lot. But I'm also of the opinion that relaxing is just as important as studying.

Let me tell you my experience; I wanted to review a couple points a day before the MCAT and I ended up trying to review everything which I guess was counterproductive ( i'll get my score back next week) but seriously I would just take the test tomorrow and review it and that's it.

I'm sorry, but if your MCAT is on Friday, don't you have 3 days to review? Take your test tomorrow morning, review it tomorrow afternoon, use Wednesday to study, and Thursday to study more or relax, whichever floats your boat. For some people, last minute studying is stressful. For me, not studying was stressful. Do whichever is easier for you. Take the test at the right time tomorrow, eat the same thing you'll eat for breakfast on Friday, get up at the same time you'll have to to get to the test center, etc. Get yourself into a routine. Then spend the rest of your time reviewing your weak points (but only if this calms you).