Last minute study topics you wish you studied?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hard Work Pays Off

Leo the Lion says Ger
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
SDN, tomorrow is the day. I'm not prepared but at the same time I'm not nervous, mostly just emotionally numb as if im going to get sacrificed in a medieval style ceremony in front of the village people tomorrow so yeah, for those of you who took the DAT recently, got any advice on something seemingly unimportant that you wished you paid attention to? Like did you wish you knew the taxonomy sheets by heart? Because I barely know those and I'm wondering if I should study them more? do they give any equations in the QR section? is the clock counting down for the entire test or just the section you are on?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Hmm.. One thing I wish I did was go through math destroyer closer to my exam. QR is a section that many people (including myself) seem to underestimate).

I did math destroyer SUPER early on in my studying, and by the time the real deal QR came around I felt really rusty/slow :(

That said, if your exam is tomorrow, you might just want to relax (depending on the type of studier you are)

Reactions: 1 user
Can't give you advice on what to study because I forgot 95% of the things on my test after I finished lol.
But I didn't receive any equations on QR. And the timer is for each individual section you are one

Members don't see this ad :)
SDN, tomorrow is the day. I'm not prepared but at the same time I'm not nervous, mostly just emotionally numb as if im going to get sacrificed in a medieval style ceremony in front of the village people tomorrow so yeah, for those of you who took the DAT recently, got any advice on something seemingly unimportant that you wished you paid attention to? Like did you wish you knew the taxonomy sheets by heart? Because I barely know those and I'm wondering if I should study them more? do they give any equations in the QR section? is the clock counting down for the entire test or just the section you are on?
Your ready all that hard work will pay off I am sure of it!

Probably more BIO and Ochem. Maybe actually do math destroyer LMAO. Otherwise uhhh can't say too much. I gave it my best effort for 6 weeks. If anything I would've just liked one more point on PAT. You've got this. Honestly, when I retook the DAT I almost feared that I'd get the same score again; so happy that didn't happen :)

Reactions: 1 user
Just a little last minute humor, not sure if you saw the post yesterday but I suggest you check your chair for stains, if there are stains report it to the test proctor. If not they will track you down after the test and turn you in to the authorities.

Nancy