Last month study plan help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kit_kat10

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am almost done with content review in about 2 weeks but I could use major help on what to do the last month. This is what i have planned right now (in order):

4-5 days of last week of content review doing all TBR passages; Uworld

NS #1

3 days Q-pack

3 days SB

NS #2

3 days SB

AAMC sample

NS #2

AAMC #2

AAMC 3 #3 (1 week before)

SB (round 2 ; 3-4 days)

Rest

Test

(Along with doing ANKI and re-reading the 100 page doc for P/S; supplementing KA passages where neccesary)

Of course the number of days i have listed don't add up to a month but it's just for reference on how many days I was planning on spending on that material and i still have about a week to spare. What else would you guys suggest I do in the spare time or if you have any other advice, that would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Looks like you are locked in. That is exactly what I plan to do, except I'm going to do either EK or Altius FLs.

Looks like you are locked in. That is exactly what I plan to do, except I'm going to do either EK or Altius FLs.

I just feel like i should be doing more since its the last month. Are you utilizing any other resources besides those? How many FL's are you planning on doing?