Last night, I had a dream that...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RubberToe

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
... I was manipulating Bernoulli's equation... hahaha, I can't wait 'til next Saturday night. :)

Good luck to all :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

docbyxmas said:
... I was manipulating Bernoulli's equation... hahaha, I can't wait 'til next Saturday night. :)

Good luck to all :luck:

P + rho*v^2/2 + rho*g*H = CONSTANT

I've never had dreams about school, tests, or anything like that; however, during the school year when I am studying for finals like crazy, I have trouble falling asleep because there is so much going on in my head.

akinf said:
I've never had dreams about school, tests, or anything like that; however, during the school year when I am studying for finals like crazy, I have trouble falling asleep because there is so much going on in my head.

im screwed....whatss Bernoulli's equation?

Members don't see this ad :)
richmond604 said:
im screwed....whatss Bernoulli's equation?

i'm sure there will be a passage on it. as long as you know how to do it right, then you don't have to memorize every single equation. just memorize the basic ones.

I had a dream two weeks ago that at the end of the real test, the proctor called "times up, put your pencils down", and i realized i mis-bubbled the whole test...causing the "frame-shift" bubbling error throughout the entire test. Needless to say i was scared to go back to sleep that night.

Last night I had a dream where each of the answer options for every single question made no sense at all/was blatantly wrong. So, no matter what I bubbled, I was going to get a 3 on the exam! Woohoo to preMCAT jitters.

wait till you're done and counting down the days until the scores are released...i had so many dreams about my scores that i was an emotional wreck!

i'm pretty sure i dreamt about the right writing score...and i remember dreaming about a 35, too...or maybe it was a 37. either way, everytime i woke up and realized the scores still hadn't come, i wanted to punch someone/thing.

I always dream that i am taking the mcat..and i get so frustrated because it feels so real..actually one night i came up with my own organic chemistry mechanism...to bad i woke up without memorizing it.. :)

I always have MCAT dreams. I actually get studying done sometimes in my sleep. A few nights ago I was going over the physics equation sheet from kaplan. I then had a dream that I kept going over and over it, and I could see all the equations in my dream.
I had a nightmare a few months ago that I got a 4 on verbal, and my MCAT instructor was there tryng to calm me down.
Last night I was dreaming that my MCAT instuctor was quizing me.
I'm tired. Lately I cannot sleep more than 5-6 hours (i woke up at 5am today bc I went to bed early, ie 11pm0

2 nights in a row now....
night 1, actually just studying physics material in my head while sleeping, after doing physics review all day
night 2, wrote the essay in pencil and had my test discounted.... after doing essay examples all evening

Today I'm doing orgo review all day and fear dreams of being a victim of backside nucleophillic attack

at least you guys can sleep, I took a ton of valerian root and an ambien last night... couldn't fall asleep til 6... and slept for 2 hours :mad: I'm so tired right now... hopefully I can stay up til 6 or 7 pm tonight and just get a solid 10-12 hours tonight...