Last of the Northwestern interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PBR727

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody know when Northwestern will be (or if they already are) done handing out interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

I think the last interview date is jan 28 that's all that was left on the calender when I tried to schedule my interview date.

I interviewed today and they still have two more weeks of interviews so have faith.

Members don't see this ad :)
Afrocentric said:
I interviewed today and they still have two more weeks of interviews so have faith.

hmm. I interviewed earlier this week. As of Tuesday, the associate dean of admissions told me they only had 5 more days of interview. All decisions will be sent out 2/15.

(SDN was mentioned SEVERAL times :))

sweatybrain said:
(SDN was mentioned SEVERAL times :))

so they look at SDN huh; Hey Northwestern adcom people: F--K You for taking my $ without looking at my app! I hope you know I couldnt eat lunch for a wk because of it.

Haybrant said:
so they look at SDN huh; Hey Northwestern adcom people: F--K You for taking my $ without looking at my app! I hope you know I couldnt eat lunch for a wk because of it.

I second this F' You...

bastards...

yeah, I never even got the courtesy of a rejection letter... My status page has been the same since I've been complete.......Not a word.....