Last semester of prerequisites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmD33

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone could suggest good humanities and social science courses. I am getting ready to register for Spring '06, which will be my last semester of prereqs. I've already finished all my science courses. I just need to take 5 courses in the spring and I'll be done. One of the 5 courses will have to be an english class, so that leaves me with 4 general education electives to take. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

I would recommend (if you have not taken):
General public speaking course
Economics (micro or macro)
Psychology and/or sociology

I noticed that many pharmacy schools tack these on as a pre-requisites, but may vary. Some prefer micro over macro, and others don't care. Also, there are some who require history and other cultural studies...unless you already have a bachelor degree. If you have some pharmacy schools in mind that you'll apply in the near future, check out their pre-requisites. You don't want to take them after college like me..... :)

Thanks for the advice dreaminpharmd! :)

dreaminpharmd said:
I would recommend (if you have not taken):
General public speaking course
Economics (micro or macro)
Psychology and/or sociology

I noticed that many pharmacy schools tack these on as a pre-requisites, but may vary. Some prefer micro over macro, and others don't care. Also, there are some who require history and other cultural studies...unless you already have a bachelor degree. If you have some pharmacy schools in mind that you'll apply in the near future, check out their pre-requisites. You don't want to take them after college like me..... :)