Last Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bali

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all

So I'm going to be taking my last practice mcat tomorrow before my actual test this friday. Suggestions about which one that should be? I've taken

AAMC: 3,4,7,9,8, and I took 6 a few hours ago

Kaplan: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

i was thinking about taking aamc 10 tomorrow, but it looks like from these forums that thats a pretty big confidence killer. BUT its the most recent?

note: im not asking yall to make my decision for me, just wanted to see if there was a better test that i should take as my last one before the actual test. right now aamc 10 it is.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey y'all

So I'm going to be taking my last practice mcat tomorrow before my actual test this friday. Suggestions about which one that should be? I've taken

AAMC: 3,4,7,9,8, and I took 6 a few hours ago

Kaplan: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

i was thinking about taking aamc 10 tomorrow, but it looks like from these forums that thats a pretty big confidence killer. BUT its the most recent?

note: im not asking yall to make my decision for me, just wanted to see if there was a better test that i should take as my last one before the actual test. right now aamc 10 it is.

Confidence Killer or not, its the closest you're gonna get to the real one, so you might as well know what you're getting yourself into! take AAMC 10 and then review it afterwards.