Late Board Scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorDork

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey did anyone who took their Step I's around june 24th not get their board score on July 15th? And do you know when we are supposed to get them? Everyone has theirs except for me that I know of. (I hope this isn't something bad...)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey did anyone who took their Step I's around june 24th not get their board score on July 15th? And do you know when we are supposed to get them? Everyone has theirs except for me that I know of. (I hope this isn't something bad...)
Generally they take longer to get them back if you failed because they will recount the score before providing it.

Generally they take longer to get them back if you failed because they will recount the score before providing it.

Dude, that's not very nice. It's already stressful enough just waiting for your score as it is.

Dude, that's not very nice. It's already stressful enough just waiting for your score as it is.
Should have asked about step 1 in the step 1 forum. ;)

But seriously, I am just messing with you. Did you take it on a saturday? Because saturday scores are reported with the next weeks scores.