1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Late registration

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by ctgxant, Aug 2, 2006.

1. ctgxant

ctgxant Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    hey i registered reaaaally late.. 3 days before the late registration.. and i was wondering if anyone in the nyc area did the same? lol yeah ive been studying all summer but i forgot to do what shouldve been one of the simpler things... i was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this, thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mah

Mah Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    you have a clone right here :(

yep i guess I drowned myself in studying and forgot to register *smack*. I'm hoping to take the test either in Farmingdale or Queens.

4. supersash

supersash so what's an epitope?
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    ditto! i was going to take in farmingdale, but i live in jersey, so decided to do the CBT in fair lawn.

5. ctgxant

ctgxant Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    oh man haha i have no idea where those places are... i live in manhattan so yeah... im still praying that people will decide not to take it and ill somehow get their spot...