Late Season---Letter of Intent or no?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vet_doc92

Reaction score
Hello all,

Quick background. 7 years as a tech, 5 on Active Duty, and mostly inpatient. Lots of trauma/code experience, neonate ICU, rapid response team, 2 years of oncology experience mixed in there. I was planning to apply for next year, but decided to double down on courses and get it all done by end of summer semester.

That said, I just sent off my application to Creighton for their distance pathway. I have low expectations of getting in, but I've heard lots of conflicting uppers/downers. Some say the experience will carry a lot, others say not.
Currently taking 22 hours with all A's, and that gets me to 2.91 cGPA, 2.89 sGPA. Same as most folks, few bad classes, retakes with A's but regardless, is it worth sending a letter of intent? Its pretty late in the application season i'd say so I'm not sure if its worth sending a note or not.

Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I would send an email to ask around your application status. You can still apply to the LECOM distance pathway, they are taking applications until june and dont require the pcat.

Reactions: 1 user
They require pre-reqs to be done in Spring semester and I'm finishing up stuff in summer...so maybe i'll send them an email too.