Late to Send DAT Scores....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rockinginrio

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the DAT in March. I had my score sent to 5 schools of my choice for free. I am kind of new to this whole dental thing, and didnt know that I needed to have my score sent on to all the other schools I am applying to. I guess I thought that having my DAT score on my AADSAS application would do the job. Anyways, I just recently found out that the schools need me to have my official DAT report forwarded to them. I did that this week. My question is this: How long does it take for ADA to send my DAT score to the schools? Did I just screw myself over for this round? Is my application going to be put on hold until they receive "official" transcripts from ADA, even though I have already taken the DAT and my scores are on my AADSAS?

Sorry, that is a very long winded question...any feedback would be appreciated! Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

No worries at all.

Schools will be getting your scores in around ~2 weeks. You will def be considered early.