Latest Date to Take DAT for '07 dental app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PaulKu34

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

im planning to retake my DAT this summer of 2007, in august or early sept. I will submit my app by june 1st. Do you guys think this is an okay time frame or should i take the exam earlier? please let me know. thanks

also, people from last year..or those that got into dental school for this coming fall....when did you guys submit your app and take the dat? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

PaulKu34 said:
hey guys,

im planning to retake my DAT this summer of 2007, in august or early sept. I will submit my app by june 1st. Do you guys think this is an okay time frame or should i take the exam earlier? please let me know. thanks

also, people from last year..or those that got into dental school for this coming fall....when did you guys submit your app and take the dat? Thanks

June 1 or ealier is best....Get that application in as soon as possible.....as far as the DAT is concerned.....if you can take it earlier do it because then that gives you ample time to take it again if needed.....I'm not sayin you are going to have to take it twice but in case you do its worth taking it early