amusedtodeath24

10+ Year Member
May 19, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi everyone,
I just found out my score today - 29T :(
What is the latest date I can take the MCAT again for this app cycle? Or is it too late..?

Thank you very much...

shaka23h

10+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi everyone,
I just found out my score today - 29T :(
What is the latest date I can take the MCAT again for this app cycle? Or is it too late..?

Thank you very much...

29 T might not be too bad depends on where your applying.. I'm taking mine on July 18th and ppl say it is still early enough as long as I turn in my applications in during like mid june early july. T on writing sample though impressive!

Good luck

MorCwbll

10+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2007
Seattle, WA
Status
Medical Student
Just to let you know, I scored a 29O and I am applying with it. Although it was not up-to-par with my practice tests, you always run the risk of scoring lower if you retake. Also, many schools do not take the best of each section, but average the scores. You could always apply with that score and, worst case scenario, retake if you do not get in and feel that your MCAT was the reason. Applying earlier gives you a better chance though, due to the rolling admissions. However, this depends not only on what schools you are planning to apply to, but also the strength of the rest of your application.

Either way, good luck!