1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

laughter-good PRE MCAT THERAPY

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by mcat_study, Aug 12, 2006.

1. mcat_study

mcat_study eukaryote
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Please post any funny stuff about real mcat experience, imaginary,or just funny stories to relieve stress before the BEAST!!! :scared:

p.s. the thread about funny mcat passages was good :thumbup:

thank you very much!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jwax

Jwax Just a minor variation
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I posted this in the funny mcat passages thread, but in case someone reads this instead:

There was a passage in April 2005 when I took the beast that invovled training a monkey to steal stuff from people's houses.... LOL!!!! Mental image, anyone???

4. tik-tik-clock

tik-tik-clock CraziiiDesiiKuriii
    7+ Year Member

Reminds me of Dungston checks in. :laugh: That was one cute monkey :love: