Lds?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mellsworth21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any LDS pre-meds on this board? If so where do you live, and where are you applying. ((Besides U of U)) :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm LDS and applied to a grip of schools including:

MCW
U of U
(both of which rejected me, go figure)

UVa
OSU
(both of which accepted me in Oct)

several of the TX schools
Case
Rochester
Iowa
AECOM
Baylor

and a couple of others that I haven't pursued since the notice of the first two acceptances.

You?

If you are LDS, why would you even consider the U of U?

Go somewhere else. The U of U is not run by the LDS church and shows ZERO if not negative preference to LDS church members. <--- I heard that from U of U School of Medicine graduates.

Go Blazers!

:horns:

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are LDS, why would you even consider the U of U?

Go somewhere else. The U of U is not run by the LDS church and shows ZERO if not negative preference to LDS church members. <--- I heard that from U of U School of Medicine graduates.

Go Blazers!

:horns:

Ignorant.

Anyone else think this thread was about LSD?

I was expecting some Hunter S. Thompson like stories

Flashbacks during surgery, something to that nature

I did, because I have no idea what LDS is.

There are so many acronyms going around here it's ridiculous

edit: now that I googled it, why not just say mormon?

Nah, I figured it would be more like multiple wives during this life and the next. You know, more "We can't stop here! This is zealot country!" than "We can't stop here....this is bat country!"

Nah, I figured it would be more like multiple wives during this life and the next. You know, more "We can't stop here! This is zealot country!" than "We can't stop here....this is bat country!"

Thats the funniest thing ive heard on SDN in months. Good job dropkick youve done it again.

(Gotta love fear and loathing in las vegas)

Thats the funniest thing ive heard on SDN in months. Good job dropkick youve done it again.

(Gotta love fear and loathing in las vegas)
*bows*

guvnor-1.jpg

I'm in Fayetteville Arkansas. I apply next summer and will hit the state school, oklahoma, tennessee, a few in missouri and creighton. My wife, or should I say wives-just to humor a few dipsticks:idea: , wants to stay close to home(Arkansas). I want to do orthopod or a family practice in a rural area. Arkansas is in very bad need of rural docs. ANd for those that want to say mormon-it's okay:thumbup: -we usually use the acronym LDS as the term mormon is a nickname in reference to the Book of Mormon and not the Church stance as Christs' Church on earth in the Latter Days. insert Saints for the people hence LDS.
LSD is good stuff-I do it during the winter months. Long Slow Distance running. The complete book of Running. check it out.