Leadership Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
T

Tawantinsuyu

Alot of you will probably hate that I am asking this, but should I stay with the residence hall association at my school next year? I didn't really enjoy it that much last year. But it is a leadership position.....

Members don't see this ad.

My thoughts... You've done it for one year so you have the experience already. Don't waste time doing something you won't enjoy that you could instead use to get other experiences in something you are passionate about. Plus, it's my belief that experiences like this, that one just does to check off a box, will show through at some point in your application cycle and bite ya.

Alot of you will probably hate that I am asking this, but should I stay with the residence hall association at my school next year? I didn't really enjoy it that much last year. But it is a leadership position.....
If you want to list it as a Leadership position, be sure you are doing (or will do) leadership-y things aside from attending meetings. If you aren't in charge of committees, delegating tasks to others, in charge of overall success of a given initiative, coming up with new ideas and instituting them successfully, or etc., then move on.