sketchball

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2002
So Cal
Status (Visible)
So a lot of the secondary app questions ask to describe a relevant leadership experience.....What do you do if you dont have any leadership positions throughout college?

J

jot

if you don't have any - what can you do? nothing really- i'm sure it won't be terrible if you don't have any - like not having research or something. perhaps write about an occasion where you took initiative in anyway, i'm sure there are times when most people have done something - everyone has played an active part in something!

About the Ads

pwrpfgrl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2002
school
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by Adcadet

when "we" are doing it with [your] gf? Who is this "we"? - Spiderman and RNA Ladder 2003? Freaky stuff. Hope your application readers are into that sort of thing.;)

LOL!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 26, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)

when "we" are doing it with [your] gf? Who is this "we"? - Spiderman and RNA Ladder 2003? Freaky stuff. Hope your application readers are into that sort of thing.;)

:laugh: word adcadet :laugh:

qweewq11

Smiley orgy organizer
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2002
Planet of the cows
Status (Visible)
I love when me and RNA Ladder do it wit his girlfriend!

I didn't wanna say it, but my avatar....well.....it's a clip from our home video! :D :p

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Platinum Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)

"we" - ok,ok, you got me. It was supposed to be "me and my gf."

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads