League of Legends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Do you play?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmbl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here play League of Legends? I just started playing about a week and a half ago and it is really a lot of fun. Going to have to get it out of my system before podiatry school starts in August. Let me know if you want to join a game together.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I have been playing the last 2 years and I got to silver one this season but I had to quit and study fi

And study for the mcat. I'm trying to sell my account as I have almost all the champs and about 70 skins. 4 legendary ones.

Members don't see this ad :)
As you were saying its hella fun.

I used to play a lot. Was an epic support, decent jungler, okay top, horrible mid.

Support Sej, BK, and Voli were my faves.

That and just being Teemo before they nerfed the **** out of him.

Reactions: 1 users
LOL. Pretty sure one of my classmates streams games on his iPad during some lectures. So you don't necessarily have to get it out of your system ;)!

Oh, also, I'm never forgiving Riot for changing GP so much. **** Riot. He was my favorite to play as in pub games, and they made him an entirely different character.

Bro gp was so much fun that crit q was nasty. Statc shiv(the old one) with infinite edge for tons of damage.

Oh, also, I'm never forgiving Riot for changing GP so much. **** Riot. He was my favorite to play as in pub games, and they made him an entirely different character.

Eh... to be honest I really do enjoy watching the GP rework in competitive play. He has a lot more depth to his playmaking now than just RUN UP PRESS Q, CRIT, GG.

Oh and to answer OP, support main pre-med checking in.

Eh... to be honest I really do enjoy watching the GP rework in competitive play. He has a lot more depth to his playmaking now than just RUN UP PRESS Q, CRIT, GG.
He's just not the same character though, at all. Sure, he's better from a strategy and depth perspective, but for a casual solo queuer like myself, he's just not worth using anymore. Sucks because I own like, all of his skins. Also he looks ******ed now, and I hate his new voice.

He's just not the same character though, at all. Sure, he's better from a strategy and depth perspective, but for a casual solo queuer like myself, he's just not worth using anymore. Sucks because I own like, all of his skins. Also he looks ******ed now, and I hate his new voice.

Yeah, they're really kicking up the learning curve on new champs and reworks these days. It adds complexity and depth, but makes the game less friendly for casual soloq players.

I just picked up Kindred... holy hell am I terrible at her. Haven't won a game yet.

Add me we can play together. D0minus umbrarum that is the #0. Was silver 1 last season.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

So are we going to farm a tier 1 team or what?

on a similar note.... do any of you play street fighter V on ps4? I've never played before and I'm getting my a** handed to me online lol I would love a training partner

Yeah street fighter 5 is another animal. I am too getting whooped online.

Yeah street fighter 5 is another animal. I am too getting whooped online.

glad I'm not the only one. It seems like a tough game to pick up if you've never played it before. I'm too used to smash bros. Oh well I'll keep practicing. If you wanna exchange names PM me

Well boys made it my mission to get to gold in 2 weeks. I got to say people actually care about winning in gold.

Anyone here play League of Legends? I just started playing about a week and a half ago and it is really a lot of fun. Going to have to get it out of my system before podiatry school starts in August. Let me know if you want to join a game together.
Yes I am playing on it but I had some problems with it since I got a low lvl PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.