Least greedy school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
UWSOM only wants $35 with their secondary!!!
I kept double checking to make sure it wasn't $135. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Well, Baylor was free. Definitely qualifies them for the least greedy, I think!

Ohio State - $30.00
USF - $20.00
USUHS - FREE

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah-
the least one i paid for is OSU

OSU's DEPOSIT is only 25 bucks!

no mooo- i paid thirty for OSU

Yea its 30 for in-state, 40 for out (i think).
Cincinnati is free this year. Wright State is 35, NEOUCOM is 30, MCO is 30.

Gee, and I thought I got such a great deal! :D

Iowa only wanted 30 bucks too. By far the lowest of all the schools I applied to.

Well..the UC's are $40..cheapest ones for me so far!

Another vote for Iowa. In addition to a $30 secondary fee, their admissions office has an 800 number. Plus, they have been the friendliest, most helpful office I have dealt with, so you get bang for your buck, too!!!

Kentucky only charged me $35, but Louisville raised their fee from $30 last year to $75 this year! I can't figure out why they made such a large hike in the fee.

Louisville Secondary Price Hike = way to pay for those titanium artificial hearts. ;)

IU was $35. That made me real happy when I saw it. I almost didn't mind writing the check. :)

Originally posted by Barton:
•Another vote for Iowa. In addition to a $30 secondary fee, their admissions office has an 800 number. Plus, they have been the friendliest, most helpful office I have dealt with, so you get bang for your buck, too!!!•

AND...You only pay an application fee to the UI once. Consequently, I didn't pay one this time, b/c I had to pay it when I applied for undergrad. Now, if that's not ungreedy...

Baylor by far!
next is OSU...
then comes the UC's

I think Vandy also does not require a deposit if you accept their invitation to matriculate.

Also let's add U. of Michigan on there...they got my check roughly 2 months ago and STILL HAVE NOT cashed it! haha..that is a-ok in my book :)

Most Greedy: Stanfurd, BU..many others..

Arizona $O.OO.

Also, Mayo may charge 60 bucks just to look at your app, but you cannot beat their financial aid. Half the class pays nothing and the most anyone else pays is @ $10,000.

UF is free for UF students. USF is $20.00. Not bad at all.

Originally posted by ewells:

Also, Mayo may charge 60 bucks just to look at your app, but you cannot beat their financial aid. Half the class pays nothing and the most anyone else pays is @ $10,000.•

OOOOOOOO.....I didn't know that! I wanna go there!

If today were opposite day Mount Sinai would win: 100 freakin' dollars, baby. :mad: