Leaving luggage with SOM on interview day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Engrailed

Are your hands dry as well?
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
When booking interviews, I mostly plan on doing a one or two day thing and leaving after the interview. To save the cost of booking a room for the extra day, is it okay to leave luggage with the office or front desk on interviewing day?

Or is that tacky and ill-advised?
Or should I call the adcom office to ask if this is acceptable?

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
When booking interviews, I mostly plan on doing a one or two day thing and leaving after the interview. To save the cost of booking a room for the extra day, is it okay to leave luggage with the office or front desk on interviewing day?

Or is that tacky and ill-advised?
Or should I call the adcom office to ask if this is acceptable?

Thank you so much!
Most people at your interviews will have luggage with them, schools will have a place for you to put it

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
To beat the horse a little further,nah you good fam. They know hotels are expensive and that we’ve got flights to catch.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Don't do it. Instant rejection. The other posters are just gunners trying to get your spot.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
You definitely have your answer already, but at the two schools (or rather one, since they were technically part of the same university and in the same building) I interviewed at, the admissions office had several lockers specifically for interviewees to leave things for the day.

Reactions: 1 user