LECOM 2+3 program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JTD1972

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I noticed that LECOM offers affiliation agreements with a number of colleges. They state: "LECOM School of Pharmacy is signing affiliation agreements with these colleges for a "2 + 3" pharmacy education program. These agreements allow the undergraduate schools to recruit students for the first two years of a pharmacy education, and provided all of the criteria set forth in each agreement are satisfied, these students will be guaranteed placement in the LECOM professional doctor of pharmacy (Pharm.D.) program." Are there any other schools that offer a 2 + 3 program that guarantees a student admission if they meet certain set forth criteria? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I know USC and UOP has it. It's not guaranteed if you make the grades since they also have an interview process.

Ferris State University has it if you are in the honors college for your 2 years of undergrad and keep a certain GPA. I think you are guaranteed a spot and might not even have to take the PCAT.

Jd

Yeah, I think Western has something like that as well. I'm never big on skipping out on a liberal arts education and getting a degree, but if all you want to do is pharmacy then that's cool.